Saturday, June 22, 2013

Photo shoot at Plattsmouth Girls Softball Game

I was invited to the Plattsmouth girls softball game the other evening to take pictures of the team.  Had a great time capturing the scenes and action as I watched the Plattsmouth Blue Devils get edged out in an exciting game.  It was challenging to get good shots at the field, it was surrounded by chain link fence.  I had to be creative to get good angles without the fence messing up the shots. Afterwards the coaches had me take some team and individual pictures for the team.  In post processing I experimented with some graphics to create sports cards for the player; I used Adobe Elements and Nik filters to get the look I was after.  A special thanks goes out to my lovely wife and assistant Becky who helped keep everything organized.  You can see more great action and team shots at www.abramsphotography.printroom.com







No comments:

Post a Comment